Here you can get the detailed information on Psychology. Know the complete reviews and tips on Psychology our articles are very clearly written posts that any one can understand. So learn more about Psychology. read all blogs for get complete details......

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

The Importance of Accurate Dream Interpretation With The Scientific Method

Dream interpretation is considered in a similar way to the interpretation of literature and it usually is like that, even though the interpretation that comes from subjective judgments is not accurate.

Only the scientific method of dream interpretation exactly translates the dream messages independently of the judgment of the translator. This is what an accurate translation means: when you manage to exactly reproduce and convey the original message of the writer.

If you are a translator, you are not a writer. Writing is something else, because it is the result of creativity and knowledge, while a professional translation is the accurate translation of the meaning given by the author of each translated sentence.

Having been a writer since I was 7 years old, with a great literary talent, I know very well the difference between creativity and accurate translation.

I became a scientist after continuing the dangerous research abandoned by Carl Jung into unknown regions of the psyche, and related the scientific knowledge I acquired to the philosophical and poetical wisdom reflected in my literature. It was completely influenced by the unconscious mind that produces our dreams and gives us many talents, besides being responsible for our religiosity.

The accurate translation of my dreams and of the symbolism which existed in my own literature revealed to me that I would become schizophrenic because I was too insensitive and I needed urgent psychotherapy.

I had to accept the tragic truth that I discovered in my psyche and fight against schizophrenia, while obeying the directions I was receiving from the unconscious mind. The unconscious mind produces our dreams and gave me my literary talent and the magical inspiration that would tell me what I should write, so that my words would be full of wisdom, even though I was very ignorant and I could only understand what I had written while guided by my magical inspiration after reading my words over many times. This wisdom was not mine, I knew that, but I could not understand from where it was coming to me.

My magical inspiration was a big mystery for me, the author.

When I later became a scientist studying with sobriety the psychic sphere and the meaning of our dreams, I learned to be very objective, without distorting the truth with my own opinion.

This is why I could exactly define what an accurate dream translation means and continue the dangerous research that a psychiatrist abandoned because he was afraid of craziness: I completely trusted the wisdom of the unconscious mind and I did it only because I verified its wisdom in practice, in my own life. I was cured through my own literature, after suffering a tragic car accident, because the words I wrote in my book where not mine: they came from the wise unconscious mind.

Translating the symbolic meaning of the romance I wrote during 6 and a half years, after the tragic car accident I suffered when I was 15 years old, I discovered a psychiatrist and psychologist in the unconscious mind.

A subjective dream translator will interpret your dreams asking you many questions and telling you many stories, giving you information about where and when the symbols that appeared in your dream where noticed in the story of humanity, making logical connections among all the parts of your dream and giving you his or her opinion about what he sees, based not only on the vision he has as well as based on the knowledge he acquired concerning dream interpretation.

This subjective interpretation may seem very logical to your eyes and you will agree that the translator really translated your dream, if you follow his thoughts.

However, you have no way to verify if this translation was really accurate or if the translator simply gave you his subjective opinion about what he could understand of your dream.

This interpretation may help you or may not, because you don't really understand anything.

For example, you see in your dream that you forgot to lock the door of your house and that when you tried to turn on the light, the light was very weak, and it was very difficult for you to find the key and keyhole in order to lock the door as you had intended. Then you hear a cat outside the house, that you know that wants to enter, but you cannot open the door and let it in, because you locked the door and you cannot find the key.

The subjective dream interpreter will ask you many questions about your organization in life, ask you if you keep forgetting or losing your keys, give you information about what the Asian and what the European philosophers said concerning keys and doors and their symbolic meaning, and will also talk about the symbolic meaning of light, darkness and cats throughout human history.

The automatic dream interpretations of many dream sites are even worse: the information you have is vaguer than the subjective one and totally disconnected.

In the end you don't learn anything and nothing helps you.

However, if you learn how to exactly translate the meaning of your dreams according to the scientific method, you will learn many things that will help you improve your behavior, increase your intelligence and acquire more knowledge, and in this way be able to find peace and happiness in life.

The accurate translation of the previously mentioned dream according to the scientific method, is the following:

"You forgot to lock the door of your house and when you tried to turn on the light, the light was very weak".

You are not protecting yourself from attacks, and you ignore too much about yourself, impeding yourself from being protected. You must learn how to control your behavior, in order to protect yourself from other people's evil attacks.

"It was very difficult for you to find the key and keyhole in order to put the key there and lock the door as you intended".

You are too ignorant and you have to learn many things before you will be able to control your behavior.

"Then you hear a cat outside the house, that you know wants to enter, but you cannot open the door and let it in, because you locked the door and you cannot find the key".

You are able to control your behaviour with difficulty on some occasions, but you are not smart. You have to smarten up, stop being naïve and indifferent to the consequences of your actions and stop being indifferent about what you create with your behavior.

After the accurate interpretation, you are going to verify that if you pay attention to the warnings and the guidance you receive in your dreams, you are going to overcome your emotional problems and successfully solve all the other problems in your life.

There really is a very big difference between the two types of dream interpretation! This is why you must learn the unique and correct one without delay.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home