Here you can get the detailed information on Psychology. Know the complete reviews and tips on Psychology our articles are very clearly written posts that any one can understand. So learn more about Psychology. read all blogs for get complete details......

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Dream Interpretation - Wisdom, Science and Religion

The superiority of the scientific method is evident when we compare the usual interpretations we find everywhere. Usually they are free interpretations, because they are based on personal opinions, with some knowledge about some aspects of the dreams.

These subjective interpretations only analyse the dream, they don't exactly translate its meaning, as the scientific method does. The scientific method of dream interpretation is an accurate translation of the dream messages. The interpreter has to translate symbols in words.

This is a specific professional translation and it has tremendous value. The knowledge we have when we exactly translate the dream messages is more than pure knowledge: it is real wisdom, because the unconscious mind that produces our dreams is wise and saintly.

It is responsible for the existence of religiosity in our psyche. In fact, it created the various existing religions, so that the human being could learn the truth from different sources, because the entire truth about our existence and the meaning of our lives is too complex. If I delayed almost 20 years to present my work to the public, it was because I had to simplify a very complicated and time-consuming translation that only intellectuals could learn, into a very simple method that anyone could understand and use everyday.

The truth though is that this part was not so difficult. The real reason for my delay was the discovery of the wild side of the human conscience, which came after continuing the research Jung abandoned, into the unknown region of the human psyche. This discovery was so important that it completely changed my life. I had to discover the cure for schizophrenia, after having to face it myself. I won the battle against this worst kind of craziness only because I obeyed the directions I was receiving from the wise unconscious mind.

Today my enemies attack me and tell me that I cannot prove that my interpretation is really correct, because their subjective interpretations seem to be correct too...

They attack me when I dare to tell them that I, the humble and insignificant writer, continued the work of the famed psychiatrist Carl Jung, and in doing so, discovered the wild anti-conscience through dream interpretation. And when I tell them that the unconscious mind is directed by God and that what I discovered also proves the existence and the sanctity of God, then the attacks are even worse.

However, the truth is that I have discovered many scientific proofs of His existence, not only by interpreting dreams but also thanks to several scientific discoveries made at the end of the last century.

These discoveries undoubtedly prove the need of a superior brain to organize the existence of life in our world and to create the various existing species, with so much diversity; besides creating the behavioural programs that allow the survival of all these species in a dangerous environment, since all animals are enemies and our planet is hostile to life in many aspects.

The wild world is dangerous and cruel, because it reflects our own cruelty, since we are wild animals too. If we want to be free and live happily, we must, first of all, eliminate the dangerous influence of the anti-conscience in our lives.

If all of my enemies would stay silent and listen to me, instead of giving me lessons and trying to show me what is really right according to their opinion, they would understand that I am really too insignificant and I would really never be able to continue the dangerous research that a psychiatrist abandoned because he was afraid of craziness, if I was alone. However, I was guided by the unconscious mind.

The real hero is the wise and saintly unconscious mind that simply chose me, out of all human beings, the insignificant writer, that had only started learning something about psychology, in order to give to the world an example of how anyone can be cured of any mental illness and become geniuses, if they precisely follow the guidance of the unconscious mind in their dreams like I did.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home